PENANG AIRPORT TRANSFERS
Penang International Airport, previously known as the Bayan Lepas International Airport, is located in Bayan Lepas area in the south-east of Penang Island. This medium-sized airport, with good connections to major cities in South East Asia, serves as the main airport for the northern region of Malaysia. It is located approximately 17 km south of George Town, the capital city of Penang.
PEN is the airport code for Penang International Airport.
- 30-45 minutes / 17km from George Town • 60 minutes / 35km from Batu Ferringhi areas
Destinations of transfers:
- Airport to City Hotel (vice versa)
- Airport to Beach Hotel (vice versa)
- Rail / Bus Station to City Hotels (vice versa)
- Rail / Bus Station to Beach Hotel (vice versa)
- Pier to City Hotels (vice versa)
- Pier to Beach Hotel (vice versa)
Rates include assistance with arrival / departure procedures and porterage for 1 piece of baggage per person. Vehicle: Air-conditioned private car or van with English-speaking driver. Surcharge of 50% between 2200hrs - 0700hrs. Child rates are 50% of the adult rate.
Sultan Mahmud Airport is the airport that services Kuala Terengganu, a city on the state of Terengganu. The ...
Sultan Ahmad Shah Airport is the airport that operated in Kuantan, a city on the state of Pahang. The airport ...
Senai International Airport (formerly known as Sultan Ismail International Airport) is located in the town ...