KUALA TERENGGANU AIRPORT TRANSFERS
Sultan Mahmud Airport is the airport that services Kuala Terengganu, a city on the state of Terengganu. The airport is located 8km from Kuala Terengganu town. This airport is the gateway to the islands of Redang, Lang Tengah, Kapas (Shah Bandar Jetty, Merang Jetty, Marang Jetty).
TGG is the airport code for Sultan Mahmud Airport.
- 20-25 minutes / 14km from Shah Bandar Jetty (Kuala Terengganu Town)
- 30-40 minutes / 30km from Merang Jetty (Setiu)
- 40-50 minutes / 40km from Marang Jetty
Destinations of transfers:
- Kuala Terengganu Airport to Hotel (Town) / Shah Bandar Jetty-Redang Island (vice versa)
- Kuala Terengganu Airport to Merang Jetty / Aryani Resort (vice versa)
- Kuala Terengganu Airport to Kuala Besut Jetty / Tanjung Jara Resort)
Rates include assistance with arrival / departure procedures and porterage for 1 piece of baggage per person. Vehicle: Air-conditioned private car or van with English-speaking driver. Surcharge of 50% between 2200hrs - 0700hrs. Child rates are 50% of the adult rate.
Sultan Ahmad Shah Airport is the airport that operated in Kuantan, a city on the state of Pahang. The airport ...
Senai International Airport (formerly known as Sultan Ismail International Airport) is located in the town ...
Kuching International Airport (KIA) is an international airport serving the entire southern region of Sarawak ...