LANGKAWI AIRPORT TRANSFERS
Langkawi International Airport is the only airport servicing the island. This is where all International and domestic flights to Langkawi operate. The airport is about 30 minutes driving distance from the town centre of Kuah and 60 minutes to the others areas of the island. Flying time from Kuala Lumpur takes approximately about 60 minutes.
LGK is the airport code for Langkawi International Airport.
- 30 minutes / 20km from Kuah Town
- 40-60 minutes / from other beach areas of Tanjung Rhu, Datai, Andaman
Destinations of transfers:
- Airport to Kuah Town (vice versa)
- Airport to Other Beach Area (vice versa)
- Airport to Tg Rhu/Andaman/Four Seasons
Rates include assistance with arrival / departure procedures and porterage for 1 piece of baggage per person. Vehicle: Air-conditioned private car or van with English-speaking driver. Surcharge of 50% between 2300hrs - 0700hrs. Child rates are 50% of the adult rate.