JOHOR BAHRU AIRPORT TRANSFERS
Senai International Airport (formerly known as Sultan Ismail International Airport) is located in the town of Senai, Kulaijaya, approximately 32km north-west of Johor Bahru city centre. This airport is the southernmost airport in Malaysia and serves as the gateway to Tioman Island as well as to Singapore.
JHB is the airport code for Senai International Airport.
- 30-40 minutes / 32km from Johor Bahru city centre / Johor Bahru Railway Station
- 60-75 minutes / 70km from Singapore city centre
Destinations of transfers:
- Senai Airport to Town Hotels (vice versa)
- Senai Airport to Johore Bahru Railway Station
- Senai Airport to Singapore Hotels (vice versa)
Rates include assistance with arrival / departure procedures and porterage for 1 piece of baggage per person. Vehicle: Air-conditioned private car or van with English-speaking driver. Surcharge of 50% between 2200hrs - 0700hrs. Child rates are 50% of the adult rate.
Kuching International Airport (KIA) is an international airport serving the entire southern region of Sarawak ...
Kota Kinabalu International Airport (KKIA) is located in Kota Kinabalu, the state capital of Sabah and is ...
Malacca International Airport (formerly known as Batu Berendam Airport) is located in Batu Berendam, Melaka ...